Every Legal 4-Letter Word In Scrabble
2020.08.13 22:21 OB8O Every Legal 4-Letter Word In Scrabble
AAHS AALS ABAC ABAS ABBA ABBE ABBS ABED ABET ABID ABLE ABLY ABOS ABRI ABUT ABYE ABYS ACAI ACCA ACED ACER ACES ACHE ACHY ACID ACME ACNE ACRE ACTA ACTS ACYL ADAW ADDS ADDY ADIT ADOS ADRY ADZE AEON AERO AERY AESC AFAR AFFY AFRO AGAR AGAS AGED AGEE AGEN AGER AGES AGHA AGIN AGIO AGLU AGLY AGMA AGOG AGON AGUE AHED AHEM AHIS AHOY AIAS AIDA AIDE AIDS AIGA AILS AIMS AINE AINS AIRN AIRS AIRT AIRY AITS AITU AJAR AJEE AKAS AKED AKEE AKES AKIN ALAE ALAN ALAP ALAR ALAS ALAY ALBA ALBE ALBS ALCO ALEC ALEE ALEF ALES ALEW ALFA ALFS ALGA ALIF ALIT ALKO ALKY ALLS ALLY ALMA ALME ALMS ALOD ALOE ALOO ALOW ALPS ALSO ALTO ALTS ALUM ALUS AMAH AMAS AMBO AMEN AMES AMIA AMID AMIE AMIN AMIR AMIS AMLA AMMO AMOK AMPS AMUS AMYL ANAL ANAN ANAS ANCE ANDS ANES ANEW ANGA ANIL ANIS ANKH ANNA ANNO ANNS ANOA ANON ANOW ANSA ANTA ANTE ANTI ANTS ANUS APAY APED APER APES APEX APOD APOS APPS APSE APSO APTS AQUA ARAK ARAR ARBA ARBS ARCH ARCO ARCS ARDS AREA ARED AREG ARES ARET AREW ARFS ARGH ARIA ARID ARIL ARIS ARKS ARLE ARMS ARMY ARNA AROW ARPA ARSE ARSY ARTI ARTS ARTY ARUM ARVO ARYL ASAR ASCI ASEA ASHY ASKS ASPS ATAP ATES ATMA ATOC ATOK ATOM ATOP ATUA AUAS AUFS AUKS AULA AULD AUNE AUNT AURA AUTO AVAL AVAS AVEL AVER AVES AVID AVOS AVOW AWAY AWDL AWED AWEE AWES AWFY AWKS AWLS AWNS AWNY AWOL AWRY AXAL AXED AXEL AXES AXIL AXIS AXLE AXON AYAH AYES AYIN AYRE AYUS AZAN AZON AZYM
BAAL BAAS BABA BABE BABU BABY BACH BACK BACS BADE BADS BAEL BAFF BAFT BAGH BAGS BAHT BAHU BAIL BAIT BAJU BAKE BALD BALE BALK BALL BALM BALS BALU BAMS BANC BAND BANE BANG BANI BANK BANS BANT BAPS BAPU BARB BARD BARE BARF BARK BARM BARN BARP BARS BASE BASH BASK BASS BAST BATE BATH BATS BATT BAUD BAUK BAUR BAWD BAWL BAWN BAWR BAYE BAYS BAYT BEAD BEAK BEAM BEAN BEAR BEAT BEAU BECK BEDE BEDS BEDU BEEF BEEN BEEP BEER BEES BEET BEGO BEGS BEIN BELL BELS BELT BEMA BEND BENE BENI BENJ BENS BENT BERE BERG BERK BERM BEST BETA BETE BETH BETS BEVY BEYS BHAI BHAT BHEL BHUT BIAS BIBB BIBS BICE BIDE BIDI BIDS BIEN BIER BIFF BIGA BIGG BIGS BIKE BILE BILK BILL BIMA BIND BINE BING BINK BINS BINT BIOG BIOS BIRD BIRK BIRL BIRO BIRR BISE BISH BISK BIST BITE BITO BITS BITT BIZE BLAB BLAD BLAE BLAG BLAH BLAM BLAT BLAW BLAY BLEB BLED BLEE BLET BLEW BLEY BLIN BLIP BLIT BLOB BLOC BLOG BLOT BLOW BLUB BLUE BLUR BOAB BOAK BOAR BOAS BOAT BOBA BOBS BOCK BODE BODS BODY BOEP BOET BOFF BOGS BOGY BOHO BOHS BOIL BOIS BOKE BOKO BOKS BOLA BOLD BOLE BOLL BOLO BOLT BOMA BOMB BONA BOND BONE BONG BONK BONY BOOB BOOH BOOK BOOL BOOM BOON BOOR BOOS BOOT BOPS BORA BORD BORE BORK BORM BORN BORS BORT BOSH BOSK BOSS BOTA BOTE BOTH BOTS BOTT BOUK BOUN BOUT BOWL BOWR BOWS BOXY BOYF BOYG BOYO BOYS BOZO BRAD BRAE BRAG BRAK BRAN BRAS BRAT BRAW BRAY BRED BREE BREI BREN BRER BREW BREY BRIE BRIG BRIK BRIM BRIN BRIO BRIS BRIT BROD BROG BROO BROS BROW BRRR BRUS BRUT BRUX BUAT BUBA BUBO BUBS BUBU BUCK BUDA BUDI BUDO BUDS BUFF BUFO BUGS BUHL BUHR BUIK BUKE BULB BULK BULL BUMF BUMP BUMS BUNA BUND BUNG BUNK BUNN BUNS BUNT BUOY BURA BURB BURD BURG BURK BURL BURN BURP BURR BURS BURY BUSH BUSK BUSS BUST BUSY BUTE BUTS BUTT BUYS BUZZ BYDE BYES BYKE BYRE BYRL BYTE
CAAS CABA CABS CACA CACK CADE CADI CADS CAFE CAFF CAGE CAGS CAGY CAID CAIN CAKE CAKY CALF CALK CALL CALM CALO CALP CALX CAMA CAME CAMO CAMP CAMS CANE CANG CANN CANS CANT CANY CAPA CAPE CAPH CAPI CAPO CAPS CARB CARD CARE CARK CARL CARN CARP CARR CARS CART CASA CASE CASH CASK CAST CATE CATS CAUF CAUK CAUL CAUM CAUP CAVA CAVE CAVY CAWK CAWS CAYS CEAS CECA CEDE CEDI CEES CEIL CELL CELS CELT CENS CENT CEPE CEPS CERE CERO CERT CESS CETE CHAD CHAI CHAL CHAM CHAO CHAP CHAR CHAS CHAT CHAV CHAW CHAY CHEF CHER CHEW CHEZ CHIA CHIB CHIC CHID CHIK CHIN CHIP CHIS CHIT CHIV CHIZ CHOC CHOG CHON CHOP CHOU CHOW CHUB CHUG CHUM CHUR CHUT CIAO CIDE CIDS CIEL CIGS CILL CINE CION CIRE CIRL CIST CITE CITO CITS CITY CIVE CLAD CLAG CLAM CLAN CLAP CLAT CLAW CLAY CLEF CLEG CLEM CLEW CLIP CLIT CLOD CLOG CLON CLOP CLOT CLOU CLOW CLOY CLUB CLUE COAL COAT COAX COBB COBS COCA COCH COCK COCO CODA CODE CODS COED COFF COFT COGS COHO COIF COIL COIN COIR COIT COKE COKY COLA COLD COLE COLL COLS COLT COLY COMA COMB COME COMM COMP COMS COND CONE CONF CONI CONK CONN CONS CONY COOF COOK COOL COOM COON COOP COOS COOT COPE COPS COPY CORD CORE CORF CORK CORM CORN CORS CORY COSE COSH COSS COST COSY COTE COTH COTS COTT COUP COUR COVE COWK COWL COWP COWS COWY COXA COXY COYS COZE COZY CRAB CRAG CRAM CRAN CRAP CRAW CRAY CRED CREE CREM CREW CRIA CRIB CRIM CRIS CRIT CROC CROG CROP CROW CRUD CRUE CRUS CRUX CUBE CUBS CUDS CUED CUES CUFF CUIF CUIT CUKE CULL CULM CULT CUMS CUNT CUPS CURB CURD CURE CURF CURL CURN CURR CURS CURT CUSH CUSK CUSP CUSS CUTE CUTS CWMS CYAN CYMA CYME CYST CYTE CZAR
DAAL DABS DACE DACK DADA DADO DADS DAES DAFF DAFT DAGO DAGS DAHL DAHS DAIS DAKS DALE DALI DALS DALT DAME DAMN DAMP DAMS DANG DANK DANS DANT DAPS DARB DARE DARG DARI DARK DARN DART DASH DATA DATE DATO DAUB DAUD DAUR DAUT DAVY DAWD DAWK DAWN DAWS DAWT DAYS DAZE DEAD DEAF DEAL DEAN DEAR DEAW DEBE DEBS DEBT DECK DECO DEED DEEK DEEM DEEN DEEP DEER DEES DEET DEEV DEFI DEFO DEFT DEFY DEGS DEGU DEID DEIF DEIL DEKE DELE DELF DELI DELL DELO DELS DELT DEME DEMO DEMY DENE DENI DENS DENT DENY DERE DERM DERN DERO DERV DESI DESK DEUS DEVA DEVS DEWS DEWY DEXY DEYS DHAK DHAL DHOL DHOW DIAL DIBS DICE DICH DICK DICT DIDO DIDY DIEB DIED DIEL DIES DIET DIFF DIFS DIGS DIKA DIKE DILL DIME DIMP DIMS DINE DING DINK DINO DINS DINT DIOL DIPS DIPT DIRE DIRK DIRL DIRT DISA DISC DISH DISK DISS DITA DITE DITS DITT DITZ DIVA DIVE DIVI DIVO DIVS DIXI DIXY DIYA DJIN DOAB DOAT DOBS DOBY DOCK DOCO DOCS DODO DODS DOEK DOEN DOER DOES DOFF DOGE DOGS DOGY DOHS DOIT DOJO DOLE DOLL DOLS DOLT DOME DOMS DOMY DONA DONE DONG DONS DOOB DOOK DOOL DOOM DOON DOOR DOOS DOPA DOPE DOPS DOPY DORB DORE DORK DORM DORP DORR DORS DORT DORY DOSE DOSH DOSS DOST DOTE DOTH DOTS DOTY DOUC DOUK DOUM DOUN DOUP DOUR DOUT DOUX DOVE DOWD DOWF DOWL DOWN DOWP DOWS DOWT DOXY DOYS DOZE DOZY DRAB DRAC DRAD DRAG DRAM DRAP DRAT DRAW DRAY DREE DREG DREK DREW DREY DRIB DRIP DROP DROW DRUB DRUG DRUM DRYS DSOS DUAD DUAL DUAN DUAR DUBS DUCE DUCI DUCK DUCT DUDE DUDS DUED DUEL DUES DUET DUFF DUGS DUIT DUKA DUKE DULE DULL DULY DUMA DUMB DUMP DUNE DUNG DUNK DUNS DUNT DUOS DUPE DUPS DURA DURE DURN DURO DURR DUSH DUSK DUST DUTY DWAM DYAD DYED DYER DYES DYKE DYNE DZHO DZOS
EACH EALE EANS EARD EARL EARN EARS EASE EAST EASY EATH EATS EAUS EAUX EAVE EBBS EBON ECAD ECCE ECCO ECHE ECHO ECHT ECOD ECOS ECRU ECUS EDDO EDDY EDGE EDGY EDHS EDIT EECH EELS EELY EERY EEVN EFFS EFTS EGAD EGAL EGER EGGS EGGY EGIS EGMA EGOS EHED EIDE EIKS EILD EINA EINE EISH EKED EKES EKKA ELAN ELDS ELFS ELHI ELKS ELLS ELMS ELMY ELSE ELTS EMES EMEU EMIC EMIR EMIT EMMA EMMY EMOS EMPT EMUS EMYD EMYS ENDS ENES ENEW ENGS ENOL ENOW ENUF ENVY EOAN EONS EORL EPEE EPHA EPIC EPOS ERAS ERED ERES EREV ERGO ERGS ERHU ERIC ERKS ERNE ERNS EROS ERRS ERST ERUV ESES ESKY ESNE ESPY ESSE ESTS ETAS ETAT ETCH ETEN ETHE ETHS ETIC ETNA ETUI EUGE EUGH EUKS EUOI EURO EVEN EVER EVES EVET EVIL EVOE EVOS EWER EWES EWKS EWTS EXAM EXEC EXED EXES EXIT EXON EXPO EXUL EYAS EYED EYEN EYER EYES EYNE EYOT EYRA EYRE EYRY
FAAN FAAS FABS FACE FACT FADE FADO FADS FADY FAFF FAGS FAHS FAIK FAIL FAIN FAIR FAIX FAKE FALL FALX FAME FAND FANE FANG FANK FANO FANS FARD FARE FARL FARM FARO FARS FART FASH FAST FATE FATS FAUN FAUR FAUT FAUX FAVA FAVE FAWN FAWS FAYS FAZE FEAL FEAR FEAT FECK FEDS FEEB FEED FEEL FEEN FEER FEES FEET FEGS FEHM FEHS FEIS FELL FELT FEME FEMS FEND FENI FENS FENT FEOD FERE FERM FERN FESS FEST FETA FETE FETS FETT FEUD FEUS FEWS FEYS FIAR FIAT FIBS FICE FICO FIDO FIDS FIEF FIER FIFE FIGO FIGS FIKE FIKY FILA FILE FILL FILM FILO FILS FIND FINE FINI FINK FINO FINS FIQH FIRE FIRK FIRM FIRN FIRS FISC FISH FISK FIST FITS FITT FIVE FIXT FIZZ FLAB FLAG FLAK FLAM FLAN FLAP FLAT FLAW FLAX FLAY FLEA FLED FLEE FLEG FLEW FLEX FLEY FLIC FLIM FLIP FLIR FLIT FLIX FLOB FLOC FLOE FLOG FLOP FLOR FLOW FLOX FLUB FLUE FLUS FLUX FOAL FOAM FOBS FOCI FOEN FOES FOGS FOGY FOHN FOID FOIL FOIN FOLD FOLK FOND FONE FONS FONT FOOD FOOL FOOT FOPS FORA FORB FORD FORE FORK FORM FORT FOSS FOUD FOUL FOUR FOUS FOWL FOXY FOYS FOZY FRAB FRAE FRAG FRAP FRAS FRAT FRAU FRAY FREE FRET FRIB FRIG FRIS FRIT FRIZ FROE FROG FROM FROS FROW FRUG FUBS FUCI FUCK FUDS FUEL FUFF FUGS FUGU FUJI FULL FUME FUMS FUMY FUND FUNG FUNK FUNS FURL FURR FURS FURY FUSC FUSE FUSS FUST FUTZ FUZE FUZZ FYCE FYKE FYLE FYRD
GABS GABY GADE GADI GADS GAED GAEN GAES GAFF GAGA GAGE GAGS GAID GAIN GAIR GAIT GAJO GAKS GALA GALE GALL GALS GAMA GAMB GAME GAMP GAMS GAMY GANE GANG GANS GANT GAOL GAPE GAPO GAPS GAPY GARB GARE GARI GARS GART GASH GASP GAST GATE GATH GATS GAUD GAUM GAUN GAUP GAUR GAUS GAVE GAWD GAWK GAWP GAWS GAYS GAZE GAZY GEAL GEAN GEAR GEAT GECK GEDS GEED GEEK GEEP GEES GEEZ GEIT GELD GELS GELT GEMS GENA GENE GENS GENT GENU GEOS GERE GERM GERS GERT GEST GETA GETS GEUM GHAT GHEE GHIS GIBE GIBS GIDS GIED GIEN GIES GIFT GIGA GIGS GILA GILD GILL GILT GIMP GING GINK GINN GINS GIOS GIPS GIRD GIRL GIRN GIRO GIRR GIRT GISM GIST GITE GITS GIVE GIZZ GJUS GLAD GLAM GLED GLEE GLEG GLEI GLEN GLEY GLIA GLIB GLID GLIM GLIT GLOB GLOM GLOP GLOW GLUE GLUG GLUM GLUT GNAR GNAT GNAW GNOW GNUS GOAD GOAF GOAL GOAS GOAT GOBI GOBO GOBS GOBY GODS GOEL GOER GOES GOEY GOFF GOGO GOJI GOLD GOLE GOLF GOLP GONE GONG GONK GONS GOOD GOOF GOOG GOOK GOOL GOON GOOP GOOR GOOS GORA GORE GORI GORM GORP GORY GOSH GOSS GOTH GOUK GOUT GOVS GOWD GOWF GOWK GOWL GOWN GOYS GRAB GRAD GRAM GRAN GRAT GRAV GRAY GREE GREN GREW GREX GREY GRID GRIG GRIM GRIN GRIP GRIS GRIT GROG GROK GROT GROW GRRL GRUB GRUE GRUM GUAN GUAR GUBS GUCK GUDE GUES GUFF GUGA GUID GULA GULE GULF GULL GULP GULS GULY GUMP GUMS GUNG GUNK GUNS GUPS GURL GURN GURS GURU GUSH GUST GUTS GUVS GUYS GYAL GYBE GYMP GYMS GYNY GYPS GYRE GYRI GYRO GYTE GYVE
HAAF HAAR HABU HACK HADE HADJ HADS HAED HAEM HAEN HAES HAET HAFF HAFT HAGG HAGS HAHA HAHS HAIK HAIL HAIN HAIR HAJI HAJJ HAKA HAKE HAKU HALE HALF HALL HALM HALO HALT HAME HAMS HAND HANG HANK HANT HAOS HAPS HAPU HARD HARE HARK HARL HARM HARN HARO HARP HART HASH HASK HASP HASS HAST HATE HATH HATS HAUD HAUF HAUL HAUT HAVE HAWK HAWM HAWS HAYS HAZE HAZY HEAD HEAL HEAP HEAR HEAT HEBE HECH HECK HEED HEEL HEFT HEHS HEID HEIL HEIR HELD HELE HELL HELM HELO HELP HEME HEMP HEMS HEND HENS HENT HEPS HEPT HERB HERD HERE HERL HERM HERN HERO HERS HERY HESP HEST HETE HETH HETS HEWN HEWS HEYS HICK HIDE HIED HIES HIGH HIKE HILA HILD HILI HILL HILT HIMS HIND HING HINS HINT HIOI HIPS HIPT HIRE HISH HISN HISS HIST HITS HIVE HIYA HIZZ HOAR HOAS HOAX HOBO HOBS HOCK HODS HOED HOER HOES HOGG HOGH HOGS HOHA HOHS HOIK HOKA HOKE HOKI HOLD HOLE HOLK HOLM HOLP HOLS HOLT HOLY HOMA HOME HOMO HOMS HOMY HOND HONE HONG HONK HONS HOOD HOOF HOOK HOON HOOP HOOR HOOT HOPE HOPS HORA HORE HORI HORN HORS HOSE HOSS HOST HOTE HOTS HOUF HOUR HOUT HOVE HOWE HOWF HOWK HOWL HOWS HOYA HOYS HUBS HUCK HUED HUER HUES HUFF HUGE HUGS HUGY HUHU HUIA HUIC HUIS HULA HULE HULK HULL HUMA HUMF HUMP HUMS HUNG HUNH HUNK HUNS HUNT HUPS HURL HURT HUSH HUSK HUSO HUSS HUTS HWAN HWYL HYED HYEN HYES HYKE HYLA HYLE HYMN HYPE HYPO HYPS HYTE
IAMB IBEX IBIS ICED ICER ICES ICHS ICKY ICON IDEA IDEE IDEM IDES IDLE IDLY IDOL IDYL IFFY IGAD IGGS IGLU IKAN IKAT IKON ILEA ILEX ILIA ILKA ILKS ILLS ILLY IMAM IMID IMMY IMPI IMPS INBY INCH INFO INGO INGS INIA INKS INKY INLY INNS INRO INTI INTO IONS IOTA IRED IRES IRID IRIS IRKS IRON ISBA ISIT ISLE ISMS ISNA ISOS ITAS ITCH ITEM IURE IWIS IXIA IZAR
JAAP JABS JACK JADE JAFA JAGA JAGG JAGS JAIL JAKE JAKS JAMB JAMS JANE JANN JAPE JAPS JARK JARL JARP JARS JASP JASS JASY JATO JAUK JAUP JAVA JAWS JAXY JAYS JAZY JAZZ JEAN JEAT JEDI JEED JEEL JEEP JEER JEES JEEZ JEFE JEFF JEHU JELL JEON JERK JESS JEST JETE JETS JEUX JEWS JIAO JIBB JIBE JIBS JIFF JIGS JILL JILT JIMP JINK JINN JINS JINX JIRD JISM JIVE JIVY JIZZ JOBE JOBS JOCK JOCO JOES JOEY JOGS JOHN JOIN JOKE JOKY JOLE JOLL JOLS JOLT JOMO JONG JOOK JORS JOSH JOSS JOTA JOTS JOUK JOUR JOWL JOWS JOYS JUBA JUBE JUCO JUDO JUDS JUDY JUGA JUGS JUJU JUKE JUKU JUMP JUNK JUPE JURA JURE JURY JUST JUTE JUTS JUVE JYNX
KAAL KAAS KABS KACK KADE KADI KAED KAES KAFS KAGO KAGU KAID KAIE KAIF KAIK KAIL KAIM KAIN KAIS KAKA KAKI KAKS KALE KALI KAMA KAME KAMI KANA KANE KANG KANS KANT KAON KAPA KAPH KARA KARK KARN KARO KART KATA KATI KATS KAVA KAWA KAWS KAYO KAYS KAZI KBAR KEAS KEBS KECK KEDS KEEF KEEK KEEL KEEN KEEP KEET KEFS KEGS KEIR KEKS KELL KELP KELT KEMB KEMP KENO KENS KENT KEPI KEPS KEPT KERB KERF KERN KERO KESH KEST KETA KETE KETO KETS KEWL KEYS KHAF KHAN KHAT KHET KHIS KHOR KHUD KIBE KICK KIDS KIEF KIER KIEV KIFF KIFS KIKE KILD KILL KILN KILO KILP KILT KINA KIND KINE KING KINK KINO KINS KIPE KIPP KIPS KIRK KIRN KIRS KISH KISS KIST KITE KITH KITS KIVA KIWI KLAP KLIK KNAG KNAP KNAR KNEE KNEW KNIT KNOB KNOP KNOT KNOW KNUB KNUR KNUT KOAN KOAP KOAS KOBO KOBS KOEL KOFF KOHA KOHL KOIS KOJI KOKA KOLA KOLO KOND KONK KONS KOOK KOPH KOPS KORA KORE KORO KORS KORU KOSS KOTO KOWS KRAB KRIS KSAR KUDO KUDU KUEH KUES KUFI KUIA KUKU KULA KUNA KUNE KURI KURU KUTA KUTI KUTU KUZU KVAS KYAK KYAR KYAT KYBO KYES KYLE KYND KYNE KYPE KYTE KYUS
LABS LACE LACK LACS LACY LADE LADS LADY LAER LAGS LAHS LAIC LAID LAIK LAIN LAIR LAKE LAKH LAKY LALL LAMA LAMB LAME LAMP LAMS LANA LAND LANE LANG LANK LANT LANX LAPS LARD LARE LARI LARK LARN LARS LASE LASH LASS LAST LATE LATH LATI LATS LATU LAUD LAUF LAVA LAVE LAVS LAWK LAWN LAWS LAYS LAZE LAZO LAZY LEAD LEAF LEAK LEAL LEAM LEAN LEAP LEAR LEAS LEAT LECH LEED LEEK LEEP LEER LEES LEET LEFT LEGS LEHR LEIR LEIS LEKE LEKS LEKU LEME LEND LENG LENO LENS LENT LEPS LEPT LERE LERP LESS LEST LETS LEUD LEVA LEVE LEVO LEVY LEWD LEYS LEZZ LIAR LIAS LIBS LICE LICH LICK LIDO LIDS LIED LIEF LIEN LIER LIES LIEU LIFE LIFT LIGS LIKE LILL LILO LILT LILY LIMA LIMB LIME LIMN LIMO LIMP LIMY LIND LINE LING LINK LINN LINO LINS LINT LINY LION LIPA LIPE LIPO LIPS LIRA LIRE LIRI LIRK LISK LISP LIST LITE LITH LITS LITU LIVE LOAD LOAF LOAM LOAN LOBE LOBI LOBO LOBS LOCA LOCH LOCI LOCK LOCO LODE LODS LOFT LOGE LOGO LOGS LOGY LOID LOIN LOIR LOKE LOLL LOMA LOME LONE LONG LOOF LOOK LOOM LOON LOOP LOOR LOOS LOOT LOPE LOPS LORD LORE LORN LORY LOSE LOSH LOSS LOST LOTA LOTE LOTH LOTI LOTO LOTS LOUD LOUN LOUP LOUR LOUS LOUT LOVE LOWE LOWN LOWP LOWS LOWT LOYS LUAU LUBE LUCE LUCK LUDE LUDO LUDS LUES LUFF LUGE LUGS LUIT LUKE LULL LULU LUMA LUMP LUMS LUNA LUNE LUNG LUNK LUNT LUNY LURE LURK LURS LUSH LUSK LUST LUTE LUTZ LUVS LUXE LWEI LYAM LYCH LYES LYME LYMS LYNE LYNX LYRA LYRE LYSE LYTE
MAAR MAAS MABE MACE MACH MACK MACS MADE MADS MAES MAGE MAGG MAGI MAGS MAHA MAID MAIK MAIL MAIM MAIN MAIR MAKE MAKI MAKO MAKS MALA MALE MALI MALL MALM MALS MALT MAMA MAMS MANA MAND MANE MANG MANI MANO MANS MANY MAPS MARA MARC MARD MARE MARG MARK MARL MARM MARS MART MARY MASA MASE MASH MASK MASS MAST MASU MATE MATH MATS MATT MATY MAUD MAUL MAUN MAUT MAWK MAWN MAWR MAWS MAXI MAYA MAYO MAYS MAZE MAZY MEAD MEAL MEAN MEAT MECK MEDS MEED MEEK MEER MEES MEET MEFF MEGA MEGS MEIN MELA MELD MELL MELS MELT MEME MEMO MEMS MEND MENE MENG MENO MENT MENU MEOU MEOW MERC MERE MERI MERK MERL MESA MESE MESH MESS META METE METH METS MEUS MEVE MEWL MEWS MEZE MEZZ MHOS MIBS MICA MICE MICH MICK MICO MICS MIDI MIDS MIEN MIFF MIGG MIGS MIHA MIHI MIKE MILD MILE MILF MILK MILL MILO MILS MILT MIME MINA MIND MINE MING MINI MINK MINO MINT MINX MINY MIPS MIRE MIRI MIRK MIRO MIRS MIRV MIRY MISE MISO MISS MIST MITE MITT MITY MIXT MIXY MIZZ MNAS MOAI MOAN MOAS MOAT MOBE MOBS MOBY MOCH MOCK MOCS MODE MODI MODS MOER MOES MOFO MOGS MOHR MOIL MOIT MOJO MOKE MOKI MOKO MOLA MOLD MOLE MOLL MOLS MOLT MOLY MOME MOMI MOMS MONA MONG MONK MONO MONS MONY MOOD MOOI MOOK MOOL MOON MOOP MOOR MOOS MOOT MOPE MOPS MOPY MORA MORE MORN MORS MORT MOSE MOSH MOSK MOSS MOST MOTE MOTH MOTI MOTS MOTT MOTU MOUE MOUP MOUS MOVE MOWA MOWN MOWS MOXA MOYA MOYL MOYS MOZE MOZO MOZZ MUCH MUCK MUDS MUFF MUGG MUGS MUID MUIL MUIR MULE MULL MUMM MUMP MUMS MUMU MUNG MUNI MUNS MUNT MUON MURA MURE MURK MURL MURR MUSE MUSH MUSK MUSO MUSS MUST MUTE MUTI MUTS MUTT MUZZ MWAH MYAL MYCS MYNA MYTH MYXO MZEE
NAAM NAAN NABE NABK NABS NACH NADA NADS NAFF NAGA NAGS NAIF NAIK NAIL NAIN NALA NAME NAMS NAMU NANA NANE NANG NANS NAOI NAOS NAPA NAPE NAPS NARC NARD NARE NARK NARY NATS NAVE NAVY NAYS NAZE NAZI NEAL NEAP NEAR NEAT NEBS NECK NEDS NEED NEEM NEEP NEFS NEGS NEIF NEKS NEMA NEMN NENE NEON NEPS NERD NERK NESH NESS NEST NETE NETS NETT NEUK NEUM NEVE NEVI NEWS NEWT NEXT NGAI NIBS NICE NICK NIDE NIDI NIDS NIED NIEF NIES NIFE NIFF NIGH NILL NILS NIMB NIMS NINE NIPA NIPS NIRL NISH NISI NITE NITS NIXE NIXY NOAH NOBS NOCK NODE NODI NODS NOEL NOES NOGG NOGS NOIL NOIR NOLE NOLL NOLO NOMA NOME NOMS NONA NONE NONG NONI NOOB NOOK NOON NOOP NOPE NORI NORK NORM NOSE NOSH NOSY NOTA NOTE NOTT NOUL NOUN NOUP NOUS NOUT NOVA NOWL NOWN NOWS NOWT NOWY NOYS NUBS NUDE NUFF NUKE NULL NUMB NUNS NURD NURL NURR NURS NUTS NYAS NYED NYES
OAFS OAKS OAKY OARS OARY OAST OATH OATS OATY OBAS OBES OBEY OBIA OBIS OBIT OBOE OBOL OBOS OCAS OCCY OCHE OCTA ODAH ODAL ODAS ODDS ODEA ODES ODIC ODOR ODSO ODYL OFAY OFFS OFFY OGAM OGEE OGLE OGRE OHED OHIA OHMS OIKS OILS OILY OINK OINT OKAS OKAY OKEH OKES OKRA OKTA OLDE OLDS OLDY OLEA OLEO OLES OLID OLIO OLLA OLMS OLPE OMBU OMEN OMER OMIT OMOV ONCE ONER ONES ONIE ONLY ONOS ONST ONTO ONUS ONYX OOFS OOFY OOHS OOMS OONS OONT OOPS OOSE OOSY OOTS OOZE OOZY OPAH OPAL OPED OPEN OPES OPPO OPTS OPUS ORAD ORAL ORBS ORBY ORCA ORCS ORDO ORDS ORES ORFE ORFS ORGY ORLE ORRA ORTS ORYX ORZO OSAR OSES OSSA OTIC OTTO OUCH OUDS OUKS OULD OULK OUMA OUPA OUPH OUPS OURN OURS OUST OUTS OUZO OVAL OVEL OVEN OVER OVUM OWED OWER OWES OWLS OWLY OWNS OWRE OWSE OWTS OXEN OXER OXES OXID OXIM OYER OYES OYEZ PAAL
PAAN PACA PACE PACK PACO PACS PACT PACY PADI PADS PAGE PAHS PAID PAIK PAIL PAIN PAIR PAIS PALE PALL PALM PALP PALS PALY PAMS PAND PANE PANG PANS PANT PAPA PAPE PAPS PARA PARD PARE PARK PARP PARR PARS PART PASE PASH PASS PAST PATE PATH PATS PATU PATY PAUA PAUL PAVE PAVS PAWA PAWK PAWL PAWN PAWS PAYS PEAG PEAK PEAL PEAN PEAR PEAS PEAT PEBA PECH PECK PECS PEDS PEED PEEK PEEL PEEN PEEP PEER PEES PEGH PEGS PEHS PEIN PEKE PELA PELE PELF PELL PELS PELT PEND PENE PENI PENK PENS PENT PEON PEPO PEPS PERE PERI PERK PERM PERN PERP PERT PERV PESO PEST PETS PEWS PFFT PFUI PHAT PHEW PHIS PHIZ PHOH PHON PHOS PHOT PHUT PIAL PIAN PIAS PICA PICE PICK PICS PIED PIER PIES PIET PIGS PIKA PIKE PIKI PILA PILE PILI PILL PILY PIMA PIMP PINA PINE PING PINK PINS PINT PINY PION PIOY PIPA PIPE PIPI PIPS PIPY PIRL PIRN PIRS PISE PISH PISO PISS PITA PITH PITS PITY PIUM PIXY PIZE PLAN PLAP PLAT PLAY PLEA PLEB PLED PLEW PLEX PLIE PLIM PLOD PLOP PLOT PLOW PLOY PLUE PLUG PLUM PLUS POAS POCK POCO PODS POEM POEP POET POGO POGY POIS POKE POKY POLE POLK POLL POLO POLS POLT POLY POME POMO POMP POMS POND PONE PONG PONK PONS PONT PONY POOD POOF POOH POOK POOL POON POOP POOR POOS POOT POPE POPS PORE PORK PORN PORT PORY POSE POSH POSS POST POSY POTE POTS POTT POUF POUK POUR POUT POWN POWS POXY POZZ PRAD PRAM PRAO PRAT PRAU PRAY PREE PREM PREP PREX PREY PREZ PRIG PRIM PROA PROB PROD PROF PROG PROM PROO PROP PROS PROW PRUH PRYS PSIS PSST PTUI PUBE PUBS PUCE PUCK PUDS PUDU PUER PUFF PUGH PUGS PUHA PUIR PUJA PUKA PUKE PUKU PUKY PULA PULE PULI PULK PULL PULP PULS PULU PULY PUMA PUMP PUMY PUNA PUNG PUNK PUNS PUNT PUNY PUPA PUPS PUPU PURE PURI PURL PURR PURS PUSH PUSS PUTS PUTT PUTZ PUYS PYAS PYAT PYES PYET PYIC PYIN PYNE PYOT PYRE PYRO QADI
QAID QATS QINS QOPH QUAD QUAG QUAI QUAT QUAY QUEP QUEY QUID QUIM QUIN QUIP QUIT QUIZ QUOD QUOP
RABI RACA RACE RACH RACK RACY RADE RADS RAFF RAFT RAGA RAGE RAGG RAGI RAGS RAGU RAHS RAIA RAID RAIK RAIL RAIN RAIS RAIT RAJA RAKE RAKI RAKU RALE RAMI RAMP RAMS RANA RAND RANG RANI RANK RANT RAPE RAPS RAPT RARE RARK RASE RASH RASP RAST RATA RATE RATH RATO RATS RATU RAUN RAVE RAVS RAWN RAWS RAYA RAYS RAZE RAZZ READ REAK REAL REAM REAN REAP REAR REBS RECK RECS REDD REDE REDO REDS REED REEF REEK REEL REEN REES REFS REFT REGO REGS REHS REIF REIK REIN REIS REKE RELY REMS REND RENK RENS RENT RENY REOS REPO REPP REPS RESH REST RETE RETS REVS REWS RHEA RHOS RHUS RIAD RIAL RIAS RIBA RIBS RICE RICH RICK RICY RIDE RIDS RIEL RIEM RIFE RIFF RIFS RIFT RIGG RIGS RILE RILL RIMA RIME RIMS RIMU RIMY RIND RINE RING RINK RINS RIOT RIPE RIPP RIPS RIPT RISE RISK RISP RITE RITS RITT RITZ RIVA RIVE RIVO RIZA ROAD ROAM ROAN ROAR ROBE ROBS ROCH ROCK ROCS RODE RODS ROED ROES ROIL ROIN ROJI ROKE ROKS ROKY ROLE ROLF ROLL ROMA ROMP ROMS RONE RONG RONT RONZ ROOD ROOF ROOK ROOM ROON ROOP ROOS ROOT ROPE ROPY RORE RORT RORY ROSE ROST ROSY ROTA ROTE ROTI ROTL ROTO ROTS ROUE ROUL ROUM ROUP ROUT ROUX ROVE ROWS ROWT RUBE RUBS RUBY RUCK RUCS RUDD RUDE RUDS RUED RUER RUES RUFF RUGA RUGS RUIN RUKH RULE RULY RUME RUMP RUMS RUND RUNE RUNG RUNS RUNT RURP RURU RUSA RUSE RUSH RUSK RUST RUTH RUTS RYAL RYAS RYES RYFE RYKE RYND RYOT RYPE
SAAG SABE SABS SACK SACS SADE SADI SADO SADS SAFE SAFT SAGA SAGE SAGO SAGS SAGY SAIC SAID SAIL SAIM SAIN SAIR SAIS SAKE SAKI SALE SALL SALP SALS SALT SAMA SAME SAMP SAMS SAND SANE SANG SANK SANS SANT SAPS SARD SARI SARK SARS SASH SASS SATE SATI SAUL SAUT SAVE SAVS SAWN SAWS SAXE SAYS SCAB SCAD SCAG SCAM SCAN SCAR SCAT SCAW SCOG SCOP SCOT SCOW SCRY SCUD SCUG SCUL SCUM SCUP SCUR SCUT SCYE SEAL SEAM SEAN SEAR SEAS SEAT SECH SECO SECS SECT SEED SEEK SEEL SEEM SEEN SEEP SEER SEES SEGO SEGS SEIF SEIK SEIL SEIR SEIS SEKT SELD SELE SELF SELL SELS SEME SEMI SENA SEND SENE SENS SENT SEPS SEPT SERA SERE SERF SERK SERR SERS SESE SESH SESS SETA SETS SETT SEWN SEWS SEXT SEXY SEYS SHAD SHAG SHAH SHAM SHAN SHAT SHAW SHAY SHEA SHED SHES SHET SHEW SHIM SHIN SHIP SHIR SHIT SHIV SHMO SHOD SHOE SHOG SHOO SHOP SHOT SHOW SHRI SHUL SHUN SHUT SHWA SIAL SIBB SIBS SICE SICH SICK SICS SIDA SIDE SIDH SIEN SIES SIFT SIGH SIGN SIJO SIKA SIKE SILD SILE SILK SILL SILO SILT SIMA SIMI SIMP SIMS SIND SINE SING SINH SINK SINS SIPE SIPS SIRE SIRI SIRS SISS SIST SITE SITH SITS SITZ SIZE SIZY SJOE SKAG SKAS SKAT SKAW SKEE SKEG SKEN SKEO SKEP SKER SKET SKEW SKID SKIM SKIN SKIO SKIP SKIS SKIT SKOL SKRY SKUA SKUG SKYF SKYR SLAB SLAE SLAG SLAM SLAP SLAT SLAW SLAY SLEB SLED SLEE SLEW SLEY SLID SLIM SLIP SLIT SLOB SLOE SLOG SLOP SLOT SLOW SLUB SLUE SLUG SLUM SLUR SLUT SMEE SMEW SMIR SMIT SMOG SMUG SMUR SMUT SNAB SNAG SNAP SNAR SNAW SNEB SNED SNEE SNIB SNIG SNIP SNIT SNOB SNOD SNOG SNOT SNOW SNUB SNUG SNYE SOAK SOAP SOAR SOBA SOBS SOCA SOCK SOCS SODA SODS SOFA SOFT SOGS SOHO SOHS SOIL SOJA SOKE SOLA SOLD SOLE SOLI SOLO SOLS SOMA SOME SOMS SOMY SONE SONG SONS SOOK SOOL SOOM SOON SOOP SOOT SOPH SOPS SORA SORB SORD SORE SORI SORN SORT SOSS SOTH SOTS SOUK SOUL SOUM SOUP SOUR SOUS SOUT SOVS SOWF SOWL SOWM SOWN SOWP SOWS SOYA SOYS SPAE SPAG SPAM SPAN SPAR SPAS SPAT SPAW SPAY SPAZ SPEC SPED SPEK SPET SPEW SPIC SPIE SPIF SPIK SPIM SPIN SPIT SPIV SPOD SPOT SPRY SPUD SPUE SPUG SPUN SPUR SRIS STAB STAG STAP STAR STAT STAW STAY STED STEM STEN STEP STET STEW STEY STIE STIM STIR STOA STOB STOP STOT STOW STUB STUD STUM STUN STYE SUBA SUBS SUCH SUCK SUDD SUDS SUED SUER SUES SUET SUGH SUGO SUGS SUID SUIT SUKH SUKS SULK SULU SUMO SUMP SUMS SUMY SUNG SUNI SUNK SUNN SUNS SUPE SUPS SUQS SURA SURD SURE SURF SUSS SUSU SWAB SWAD SWAG SWAM SWAN SWAP SWAT SWAY SWEE SWEY SWIG SWIM SWIZ SWOB SWOP SWOT SWUM SYBO SYCE SYED SYEN SYES SYKE SYLI SYNC SYND SYNE SYPE SYPH
TAAL TABI TABS TABU TACE TACH TACK TACO TACT TADS TAED TAEL TAES TAGS TAHA TAHR TAIG TAIL TAIN TAIS TAIT TAKA TAKE TAKI TAKS TAKY TALA TALC TALE TALI TALK TALL TAME TAMP TAMS TANA TANE TANG TANH TANK TANS TAOS TAPA TAPE TAPS TAPU TARA TARE TARN TARO TARP TARS TART TASH TASK TASS TATE TATH TATS TATT TATU TAUS TAUT TAVA TAVS TAWA TAWS TAWT TAXA TAXI TAYS TEAD TEAK TEAL TEAM TEAR TEAS TEAT TECH TECS TEDS TEDY TEED TEEK TEEL TEEM TEEN TEER TEES TEFF TEFS TEGG TEGS TEGU TEHR TEIL TEIN TELA TELD TELE TELL TELS TELT TEME TEMP TEMS TEND TENE TENS TENT TEPA TERF TERM TERN TEST TETE TETH TETS TEWS TEXT THAE THAN THAR THAT THAW THEE THEM THEN THEW THEY THIG THIN THIO THIR THIS THON THOU THRO THRU THUD THUG THUS TIAN TIAR TICE TICH TICK TICS TIDE TIDS TIDY TIED TIER TIES TIFF TIFT TIGE TIGS TIKA TIKE TIKI TIKS TILE TILL TILS TILT TIME TINA TIND TINE TING TINK TINS TINT TINY TIPI TIPS TIPT TIRE TIRL TIRO TIRR TITE TITI TITS TIVY TIZZ TOAD TOBY TOCK TOCO TOCS TODS TODY TOEA TOED TOES TOEY TOFF TOFT TOFU TOGA TOGE TOGS TOHO TOIL TOIT TOKE TOKO TOLA TOLD TOLE TOLL TOLT TOLU TOMB TOME TOMO TOMS TONE TONG TONK TONS TONY TOOK TOOL TOOM TOON TOOT TOPE TOPH TOPI TOPO TOPS TORA TORC TORE TORI TORN TORO TORR TORS TORT TORY TOSA TOSE TOSH TOSS TOST TOTE TOTS TOUK TOUN TOUR TOUT TOWN TOWS TOWT TOWY TOYO TOYS TOZE TRAD TRAM TRAP TRAT TRAY TREE TREF TREK TRES TRET TREW TREY TREZ TRIE TRIG TRIM TRIN TRIO TRIP TROD TROG TRON TROP TROT TROW TROY TRUE TRUG TRYE TRYP TSAR TSKS TUAN TUBA TUBE TUBS TUCK TUFA TUFF TUFT TUGS TUIS TULE TUMP TUMS TUNA TUND TUNE TUNG TUNS TUNY TUPS TURD TURF TURK TURM TURN TUSH TUSK TUTS TUTU TUZZ TWAE TWAL TWAS TWAT TWAY TWEE TWIG TWIN TWIT TWOS TYDE TYED TYEE TYER TYES TYGS TYIN TYKE TYMP TYND TYNE TYPE TYPO TYPP TYPY TYRE TYRO TYTE TZAR
UDAL UDON UDOS UEYS UFOS UGHS UGLY UKES ULAN ULES ULEX ULNA ULUS ULVA UMBO UMMA UMPH UMPS UMPY UMRA UMUS UNAI UNAU UNBE UNCE UNCI UNCO UNDE UNDO UNDY UNIS UNIT UNTO UPAS UPBY UPDO UPGO UPON UPSY UPTA URAO URBS URDE URDS URDY UREA URES URGE URIC URNS URPS URSA URUS URVA USED USER USES UTAS UTES UTIS UTUS UVAE UVAS UVEA
VACS VADE VAES VAGI VAGS VAIL VAIN VAIR VALE VALI VAMP VANE VANG VANS VANT VARA VARE VARS VARY VASA VASE VAST VATS VATU VAUS VAUT VAVS VAWS VEAL VEEP VEER VEES VEGA VEGO VEHM VEIL VEIN VELA VELD VELE VELL VENA VEND VENT VERA VERB VERD VERS VERT VERY VEST VETO VETS VEXT VIAE VIAL VIAS VIBE VIBS VICE VIDE VIDS VIED VIER VIES VIEW VIGA VIGS VILD VILE VILL VIMS VINA VINE VINO VINS VINT VINY VIOL VIRE VIRL VISA VISE VITA VITE VIVA VIVE VIVO VIZY VLEI VLOG VOAR VOES VOID VOIP VOLA VOLE VOLK VOLS VOLT VORS VOTE VOWS VRIL VROT VROU VROW VUGG VUGH VUGS VULN VUMS
WAAC WABS WACK WADD WADE WADI WADS WADT WADY WAES WAFF WAFT WAGE WAGS WAID WAIF WAIL WAIN WAIR WAIS WAIT WAKA WAKE WAKF WALD WALE WALI WALK WALL WALY WAME WAND WANE WANG WANK WANS WANT WANY WAPS WAQF WARB WARD WARE WARK WARM WARN WARP WARS WART WARY WASE WASH WASP WAST WATE WATS WATT WAUK WAUL WAUR WAVE WAVY WAWA WAWE WAWL WAWS WAXY WAYS WEAK WEAL WEAN WEAR WEBS WEDS WEED WEEK WEEL WEEM WEEN WEEP WEER WEES WEET WEFT WEID WEIL WEIR WEKA WELD WELK WELL WELS WELT WEMB WEMS WENA WEND WENS WENT WEPT WERE WERO WERT WEST WETA WETS WEXE WEYS WHAE WHAM WHAP WHAT WHEE WHEN WHET WHEW WHEY WHID WHIG WHIM WHIN WHIO WHIP WHIR WHIT WHIZ WHOA WHOM WHOP WHOT WHOW WHUP WHYS WICE WICH WICK WIDE WIEL WIFE WIGS WIKI WILD WILE WILI WILL WILT WILY WIMP WIND WINE WING WINK WINN WINO WINS WINY WIPE WIRE WIRY WISE WISH WISP WISS WIST WITE WITH WITS WIVE WOAD WOCK WOES WOFS WOGS WOKE WOKS WOLD WOLF WOMB WONK WONS WONT WOOD WOOF WOOL WOON WOOS WOOT WOPS WORD WORE WORK WORM WORN WORT WOST WOTS WOVE WOWF WOWS WRAP WREN WRIT WUDS WUDU WULL WUSS WYCH WYES WYLE WYND WYNN WYNS WYTE
YAAR YABA YACK YADS YAFF YAGI YAGS YAHS YAKS YALD YALE YAMS YANG YANK YAPP YAPS YARD YARE YARK YARN YARR YATE YAUD YAUP YAWL YAWN YAWP YAWS YAWY YAYS YBET YEAD YEAH YEAN YEAR YEAS YEBO YECH YEDE YEED YEGG YELD YELK YELL YELM YELP YELT YENS YEPS YERD YERK YESK YEST YETI YETT YEUK YEVE YEWS YGOE YIDS YIKE YILL YINS YIPE YIPS YIRD YIRK YIRR YITE YLEM YLKE YMPE YMPT YOBS YOCK YODE YODH YODS YOGA YOGH YOGI YOKE YOKS YOLD YOLK YOMP YOND YONI YONT YOOF YOOP YORE YORK YORP YOUK YOUR YOUS YOWE YOWL YOWS YUAN YUCA YUCH YUCK YUFT YUGA YUGS YUKE YUKO YUKS YUKY YULE YUMP YUNX YUPS YURT YUTZ YUZU YWIS
ZACK ZAGS ZANY ZAPS ZARF ZARI ZATI ZEAL ZEAS ZEBU ZEDS ZEES ZEIN ZEKS ZELS ZEPS ZERK ZERO ZEST ZETA ZEZE ZHOS ZIFF ZIGS ZILA ZILL ZIMB ZINC ZINE ZING ZINS ZIPS ZITE ZITI ZITS ZIZZ ZOBO ZOBU ZOEA ZOIC ZOLS ZONA ZONE ZONK ZOOM ZOON ZOOS ZOOT ZORI ZOUK ZULU ZUPA ZURF ZYGA ZYME ZZZS
submitted by OB8O
to 4CHR [link] [comments]
2017.11.10 07:30 autobuzzfeedbot 37 Cool And Random Things You Can Probably Afford
Link to article
- A mermaid pillow with reversible sequins so depending on your mood, you can choose a solid silver pillow OR reveal the pretty but sweary hidden message.
- A Corgi onesie you could legitimately wear to meet the queen of England. Or just cuddle up in on the couch while watching The Crown. Up to you.
- A garden and patio figurine who'll Totoro-tally make the perfect ~neighbor~.
- A pair of socks for anyone who has lit'rally cancelled plans because their book was too damn good to put down.
- BuzzFeed's Social Sabotage, a newfangled card game that matches a dare (write "Grandpa really fills out those khakis") with a place (on Facebook!). The player with the most cards at the end wins!
- A pineapple toiletry holder that'll suction right onto your bathroom wall, adding storage AND cuteness. Talk about a fineapple.
- Colourpop's new Supernova shadows, liquid metallic eyeshadows in a tube you can use as a base, alone, or as a transformer on top of your favorite shadows. Hello, being starry-eyed!
- A clip-on spoon holder who is really encouraging you to ~pig out~ — without dripping messy soup, sauce, or grease droplets onto your pristine stove.
- An insanely cozy pair of headphone earmuffs so you can jam out to your favorite songs while taking long brisk winter strolls or ice skating so you can feel like you're in the most dramatic part of a holiday-themed rom com.
- Gel-lined toe socks to keep every inch of your feet moisturized and healthy all winter (even between your tootsies). They slowly release mineral oil to repair dry and cracked skin; just wear them around the house or even to bed!
- A clear glass mug printed with penguins who just want to swim among the icebergs (I mean ice cubes) floating around your afternoon beverage.
- An inflatable cooler that'll be a total ~touchdown~ at your next tailgating or at-home Sunday night football party. Yay sports!
- A "none pizza, left beef" necklace to celebrate the 10th anniversary of one of the best memes of all time.
- A GBBO-themed coloring book perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth and your need to relax. Don't worry; Mary Berry won't be looking over your shoulder to ensure you stay in the lines.
- A pack of zit-zapping pimple patches with over 1,100 reviews on Amazon for a reason. Just pop one on and it'll absorb the gross stuff (aka pus and oil), reduce the appearance of the pimp, and help your skin heal.
- A fun neon sign that'll take the phrase "home is where the heart is" and add some ~your favorite bar atmosphere~ vibes.
- A cat mug who looks like he just ate the canary — except instead of a canary, it's actually a fish. And the fish is also a tea infuser.
- A ~hot dog~ ornament bound to inspire joyous choruses of "Jingle Bells."
- A gel mask that'll fizz into thousands of teeny bubbles to gently exfoliate your skin, clearing out pores and leaving skin cleansed but never dry or tight feeling.
- Black scale tights so you can live the dragon or goth mermaid life of your dreams.
- A triple-insulated wine glass that'll keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot for far longer; this iridescent color is called "Unicorn Sparkles," so you know you want it.
- A machine-washable pizza blanket, because you know you're gonna get actual pizza grease on it. Real talk.
- A cozy sweatshirt featuring the most iconic line from holiday classic Elf. If you disagree, congrats on your wrong opinion.
- Sherpa-lined lace-up boots you'll wear all winter because they're 1. cute 2. cozy 3. cheap, so if you step in a nasty sleet puddle, your heart won't totally break.
- A set of seven sheet masks, one for each day of the week, so you'll feel like you took a week-long spa vacation without spending that kind of money.
- A 3D-printed moon lamp with several color and brightness settings so you can use it as a mood light, night light, or just pretend to gaze at the night sky when it's cloudy out.
- A poop emoji-shaped portable power bank, because running out of phone battery is a ~shitty~ situation of a different kind.
- I'd Rather Be Reading, a gorgeous coffee table-style book full of illustrations, personal essays, photography, and other art all dedicated to the simple fact that reading > everything else.
- A coozie specifically designed to fit around an ice cream pint so your hands don't get too cold while you snack and your Ben & Jerry's Half Baked doesn't get too melty.
- A neck pillow shaped like Haku from Spirited Away to make your next airplane ride much more comfortable than flying on an actual dragon's back.
- A stackable panda lunch box that'll actually encourage you to bring a not-so-sad desk lunch. Just pack something more delicious than bamboo.
- A crystal-embellished beanie to make every winter outfit the cat's meow.
- A ringer tee for any truly clever girl. It'll make anyone read your shirt with ~rapt(or)~ attention.
- A subscription box to keep you on the cutting edge of the snack game. Each month's shipment is full of 9-14 snacks, most of which are brand new releases!
- A faceted, two-part cosmetics organizer for anyone who gets a little vain about their vanity.
- A stag head cocktail shaker that'll look simply stunning on your bar cart; people will think you bought it at an estate sale, but it's from TARGET!
- A Star Wars cookbook for any kitchen geek, whether you're gonna be cooking Han Solo or with your whole extended Ewok family.
submitted by autobuzzfeedbot
to buzzfeedbot [link] [comments]
2016.01.24 11:56 tks231 Watched every Royal Rumble match recently and here's my notes from it.
• 1988. Vince and Ventura commentating. Only 20 entrants. Venture says if you’re thrown over the top rope, it doesn’t matter where your feet land. A bloated Bret and Strikeforce’s Tito Santana are already in the ring as Fink explains the rules. Ventura says he likes this match because it allowed double-teaming and that Vince can’t complain. Crowd shrieks when Roberts is in and is generally loud. Race’s ring-balancing thing is stupid but fits the cartoon era. Even Sam Houston vs Danny Davis gets big pops from the crowds. A shredded Muraco enters with Volkoff right behind him having jumped the gun. Vince says Race will be fined and/or suspended if he doesn’t return to the dressing room. Brian Blair runs into the camera when entering. It’s basically babyfaces versus heels. Managers are staying at ringside. In-ring was nothing. Hacksaw wins when OMG’s momentum takes him over. Crowd is happy, but the match was meh. The Andre/Hogan contract signing beforehand was better.
• 1989. Demolition makes this automatically better than 88. Andre is really slow and old and sad. Perfect and Michaels do great before-their-time spots. Late 80’s Tito needs to be in every Rumble ever. The scaffold is shaking like there’s an earthquake. Macho, just before his heel turn, is more over than anyone today. At one point we had Arn, Savage, Tito, Henning and Michaels in the ring together. Hogan almost killed Tully with a press slam into the ropes. For being a footnote in wrestling history, Bad New Brown is really protected. The Mega Powers bit is very well done pro wrestling. Hogan’s a sore loser in a theme that’ll continue in future Rumbles. Crowd died after Hogan went out. Biggest reaction was for new face Hercules. Crowd doesn’t buy Martel as an underdog. DiBiase bumps like a jobber for Studd before getting casually tossed out to end it. Anti-climatic ending. Crowd immediately deserts the building like an ant hill getting doused in water.
• 1990 - Schaivone is announcing. It's so weird to hear him in the WWF. Jannetty almost kills himself flying out. Crowd fucking loses it for Jake. DiBiase, Savage, Jake, Piper and Bret at the same time. Already better than 88 or 89. Dusty and Andre get in. So much talent. Schiavone is better than I thought. Slows down with big/old guys, but the crowd is still hot. Managers so far have been Sherri, Heenan, Virgil, Fuji, Jimmy Hart, Sapphire and Slick and they aren't banned from ringside for the first time. Warrior comes in, eliminates Bravo and slows down. This Rumble is paced very well. Jimmy Hart comes back out with HTM in a different jacket. Why is Heenan still out there for Hogan/Warrior? Hogan running the ropes looks so hokey. Still a well-done moment. Rude enters 10 seconds early. Warrior is another babyface sore loser. Perfect gets busted open on the post. Hogan wins, crowd is happy, but tired after going nuts most the match.
• 1991 - Bret is drawn early yet again. Piper calls Roma "Romeo". Crowd is loud but not going nuts like last year. Martel is way more jacked than last year. Simba runs like a stick is up his ass. Taker comes out with Brother Love walking faster than normal. Crowd is ugh at Snuka, who has a Hitler mustache. Hawk nails everyone and won't sell anything. 10 guys in the ring is too many. Taker's elimination gets the biggest pop. 10 guys in the ring again, still too much. When Perfect enters, Smash and Davey Boy casually walk over to a corner and start choking each other. Crowd is hot for Hogan. Same set up as last year with two heels, finishing move, Hulk up, but then Quake comes back, but another Hulk up. Crowd exits as soon as Hogan wins. Not as good as 91. Hogan hams up the USA as Desert Storm was taking place.
• 1992 - Watched this last so I didn’t have the stain of 2015 in my memory. It’s like watching Star Wars in Machete Order. Gorilla and Heenan announcing. After hearing Roberts and Lillian, Fink announcing sounds so right, even though he repeats himself. That no-good Jack Tunney gives the most boring statement ever. Sherri’s boobs are popping out. Guy in the crowd with a sign for Sherri is the same guy from that Wrestlemania holding up five singles that Brain rips before the Money Inc match. Dibiase’s fist-drop is perfection, but he’s out quick. Perfect’s windbreaker is amazing early 90’s style. Gorilla is giving it to Brian really good. Davey Boy is winded early. Haku’s tights are amazing. Gorilla says Flair has to get back in when he goes out. Since when? Haku’s piledriver is beautiful. New heel HBK is in. HBK’s two “crescent kicks” miss badly and takes a comically-fake corner bump. Flair’s blatant low blow gets a big heel reaction. Gorilla and The Brain are pure sex on commentary. Santana’s flying forearm is so awesome. Someone is throwing trash at every entrant about halfway down the aisle. The moves are deliberate and full of meaning. Kerry Von Erich gets a good pop and his babyface fire is amazing. Gorilla wants the refs to get Repo Man in the ring ASAP. Difference between the Brain and modern heel announcers is that Brain is wittier and can take a joke while JBL is a bully and Cole will shout you down. Brain is at his wits end. Nikolai Volkoff gets some groans, but leaps over the ropes, still in great shape, but is out quick. Valentine gives the Figure Four to Flair to a good pop. Bossman gets a big pop and goes nuts. Love how the heels help other heels and faces help other faces. It’s abandon ship as Hercules enter. Flair high-fives Barbarian and double-crosses him. Good moment that needs to be done more often. Down to Bossman and Flair and the crowd loves it. Bossman takes a rough bump to the floor and Flair is left alone. Brain proclaims victory. Piper is next to a massive pop. I want to have sex with this match. Jake gets huge booes as Piper puts Flair to sleep. Jake lets Piper continue, but then double-crosses him. Roddy saves Flair and it’s a kilt, not a skirt. Roddy hits Flair and it’s a skirt, not a kilt. Hacksaw has to leave his 2x4 at ringside because made-up rules. Gorilla is giving flair his just due like a good babyface commentator. I love heel who walk to the ring and faces who run to the ring in the Rumble. Jake is looking out for Savage every entrance. Snuka looks unhealthy. Savage runs in and Jake bails, then attacks when Taker gets him. Savage then goes off on Jake and eliminates him and himself by accident. Brain covers for him, saying you have to be propelled by an opponent. It would have been better if Savage would have gone out at that point IMO. Love the progression of Gorilla to respect for Flair and Brain losing his mind. Awesome triple choke spot with Taker, Flair and Piper that needs to be done more often. Why is Col Mustafa still a thing in 1992? Martel looks great. Kinda wish Martel and Santana would have met so they could go at it. Hogan gets a massive pop, takes out Taker and Berserker, then uses his shirt to choke Martel. Jerk. Hulk’s t-shirt has been used to choke IRS several times by different people. Sid gets a good reaction. This match had some much talent. A mix of established 80’s stars and rising 90’s stars. Love the announcers selling the effects of being in the match long, such as lactic acid and losing water weight. Nowadays, it’s whatever. Slaughter takes a wicked bump out. The worst guy in this match is probably Warlord. IRS is pulled out by his tie. Piper, Martel and Savage are out and Hogan whips Flait into the corner but misses the Flair bump. Justice throws out Hulk to a big pop. Sid’s face when Hogan starts to pull him is great. Flair sneaks up and wins the match and the WWF Title. Great finish. The Brain finally wins the WWF Title after years of chasing it with Orndorf, Andre, many others. He’s so happy. Hogan and Sid have a confrontation in the ring as all the stooges pour in. Patterson has on white tennis shoes with his suit. Hulk is starting to look old. Chants for Sid as he leaves. Post-match promo in the back with Flair, Tunney, Mean Gene, The Brain and Perfect. Flair puts over the WWF title huge. “We’re not the kind of guys to say we told you so, but we told you so!” “Put that cigarette out!” One of the best promos of all time to go on top of one of the best-booked matches of all time.
• 1993 – Backlund’s trunks are too high up. Shango in and out thankfully. Knobbs gets a good cheer and has good babyface fire. Gorilla and Heenan continually harp that Backlund is 43. Lawler’s air-brushed trunks are amazing. Bill Alfonso is a ref at ringside. Gorilla says it’s deafening when it’s silent. Samu is in straight island savage mode. The dogfight with Perfect going out was fun and needs to be done more often. Crowd goes nut for Taker. Samu takes an ugly fall out. Terry Taylor is no longer the Red Rooster and he’s out fast. The Gonzales debut was solid, except for the costume, which is hideous. Slaughter is a road agent now. Typhoon is in just months away from being the Shockmaster. Buncha nobodies in the ring. Gorilla calls Carlos Colon a youngster, which is amazing. A very oily Martel goes after Santana yet again. They need to do this every Rumble. Colon doesn’t sell for Yoko, who is already winded. Savage gets the biggest pop. Owen takes a rough throw out from Yoko. Crowd has warmed up to Backlund. Fuji comes down to antagonize the crowd and it works to rally them around Savage. Yoko is knocked off his feet and Savage hits an elbow from the top, but Yoko then tossed him right out. Idiot. Yoko wins and gets a WWF Title match at Wrestlemania. Caesar and Cleopatra lead Yoko out.
• 1994 – McMahon says Tunney might change entry times at his discretion. Samu’s head gets caught in the ropes diving out. Owen gets boos after turning heel earlier in the show. Diesel comes in and clears the ring. Tenryu and Kabuki beat up Luger at 9:49 pm ET according to the timestamp. Crowd is going nuts for Diesel killing people. Savage comes out to a monster pop in his last Rumble. Crowd chants Whoop There It Is like good white people. Crowd appreciates Diesel after he got eliminated. Valentine’s in this match and hasn’t aged from the 80’s. Luger gets a decent pop, but not a major one. Too many people in the ring. Bret gets a superstar reaction. Janetty and Michaels go right at each other. 13 men in the ring when #30 Adam Bomb gets in. Nothing has happened for five minutes. Then all of a sudden it’s abandon ship. HBK eliminates Janetty, showing who was better yet again. HBK and Bret have a good exchange while Luger and Fatu don’t. Fatu takes a wicked clothesline bump from Luger. Crowd gets up for Luger vs Bret, but it’s very brief. Marella says Luger won and then he died later that year. Tunney’s here, shit’s going down! That took too long to announce. DiBiase, who did a good job announcing, says there should be a match to decide. Too bad Tunney is an idiot.
• 1995 – McMahon says HBK isn’t going to Wrestlemania by drawing #1. Arena is way smaller than years before. Davey Boy gets shitty fireworks. McMahon is an uncool as Cole as an announcer. McMahon doesn’t know who Eli Blue is. Sums up 1995. Thank goodness the intervals are only a minute cause this field sucks. Rick Martel is still in the WWF in 1995. His body is getting old though. After Bret attacks Owen, it’s abandon ship. So uncreative. HBK and Bulldog are eliminating everyone coming in and it’s making the match better. And here comes Bundy. Mo is in an out and Lawler cackles. Luger is such a nothing now, but the fourth-best person in the match behind HBK, Bulldog and Owen. Vince calls HOG a favorite and Lawler says he’s more popular than Clinton. Close-up of Pamela Anderson at ringside, who looks like a POW on a ransom video. Bret attacks Backlund and the crowd yawns. Well Dunn have the worst singlets in the history of wrestling. 1995 Dick Murdoch is the fifth-best wrestler in this match. Adam Bomb is the new favorite. Now it’s Crush. Holy God this is bad. Crowd doesn’t care about the countdowns anymore. Vince says 94 won’t ever happen again. Only took 11 years. That loser Luger loses again. Crowd comes alive for Bulldog vs HBK, but never buys Bulldogs wins. They love when HBK wins. Pamela Anderson’s nipples and HBK celebrate. Such a cringe-worthy celebrity moment. Shit Rumble.
• 1996 – Perfect and Vince announcing. Vince loves him some HOG. Fucking Backlund here again. Building bigger than last year but still small. First Rumble with music for all entrants. King has shiny leopard print, which is amazing. Good pop for Roberts. That snake is fucking huge. Dory Funk in to no pop. Vince says he’s a former NWA Champion. Nine guys in before an elimination. Crowd loves Razor going after The Kid. Whoa, Omari from AJPW is in this. A tired Yoko eliminates a tired Mabel. Doug Gilbert is in and Perfect mentions he tagged with Eddie Gilbert. “One of the SWAT team members” enters and is out quickly, but we never learn his name. The other SWAT team member comes in and both enter. Vader and Yoko taken each one out. What losers. HBK gets a decent pop, but not great. Huge pop when HBK eliminates Yoko and Vader together. Vader eliminates HBK and everyone else but it doesn’t count. When has that mattered? Diesel gets a good reaction. 60% of the people in are the Kliq. Spark Plug has lasted 40 minutes. Steve Austin with short hair and white boots gets put over big by Perfect. Make A Difference Fatu is horrible. Evil Dentist Corporate Kane. Janetty and Michaels trade blows to a pop. Fate eliminates Austin in a surreal moment. Owen and Bulldog double-team HBK, telegraphing the winner. Finish happened really fast. Alright Rumble. HBK pulls his tights down as Diesel comes back in and they celebrate.
• 1997 – Alamo Dome. Looks impressive. JR, King and Vince announcing. Ahmed looks too freaky to be taken seriously. No countdown for #3, who is the fake Razor, who is out quickly because he sucks. Trunks are too small for Ahmed, who eliminates himself to chase Farrooq. Moron. Austin out with no countdown or buzzer. Austin is so much more confident than last year. The Sultan here with his third new gimmick in three years with Sheiky baby. Crowd pulls out their cameras for Mil Mascaras, whose shiny trunks are distracting. Owen eliminates Bulldog and then claims innocence, which is great. King says Mascaras really remembers the Alamo. A young Cibernetico and his ass cheeks enter. Mascaras does a plancha to eliminate himself in a JBL’s favorite moment ever. Latin Lover tries to give dab to Mascaras to no avail. Ahmed comes in and eliminates Farrooq with the longest 2x4 ever, which was illegal last year. Owen eliminated off camera for the second straight year. Savio Vega and Austin go at it alone for old times sake. Bret and Austin is one of the great Rumble moments. Lawler’s moment is amazing. Fake Diesel is way better than Fake Razor. Rocky looks like Austin did in 95. Ring has Funk, Austin, Bret, future Kane, Foley, Rock, Scorpio, Vader, HOG and Taker after everyone is in. Really good bunch. Crowd goes nuts for Taker. King’s hatred of Bret is amazing. Finish is done very well for a screwjob. Seeds for heel Bret are sewed. Better than I remember it being.
• 1998 – Video package is all about Austin versus The World. Iron Mike with Shane McMahon. Crowd is amped the most since 1990. The Chainsaw Charlie gimmick is such a stupid Vince thing. Not one fan sells for the chainsaw. Tom Brandi, the most random Rumble entrant ever. The Rock is so much more awesome than last year. Blackjack Bradshaw is one of his stupid gimmicks. Kurrgan is treated like a big deal, but is very green. JR says Mero needs a “charisma bypasss”. Kurrgan’s elimination get a big pop. First Rumble with Chyrons for everyone. Owen eliminating Jarrett gets a big pop. HTM is here but it’s not treated as a big deal. HHH eliminates Owen despite not being in the match. Rules are hard, y’all. JR makes fun of Ahmed’s ear rings. Ahmed is moving very slow and his ass cheeks are showing. #22 is a no show. Ahmed is thrown out, throws a kick at Phinneas and falls down. Kama shoves Ahmed and gets away with it. The Nation is casually fighting each other. JR and King are riding Austin’s dick. Austin’s entrance gets a big pop. The Nation has the shittiest Rumble strategy ever. Savio and the Boriquas come in and gang-attack Austin and suck at it. Boy this match slowed down. Foley pulls the triple-header. Too many guys in the ring. JR calls Vader a big ol stinkin grizzly bear. JR and King as so, so good. Nation has 5 of the final 10 but isn’t working together. If you only watched Rumbles, you’d think HOG is a main-eventer. Rock and Austin at the end is very good and Austin wins to a big pop. Never found out who #22 is.
• 1999 – The crowd loves Austin. Cole and King announcing. You can tell how hot the product is. Vince is freaky roided. Back left corner of the ring is bouncing. Golga is #3 and is out quickly. Vince escapes and the match is now a storyline. Punching and walking. Sign says McMahon is on juice and King says he isn’t. Vince lures Austin into a bathroom trap. Droz and Edge fight and the crowd doesn’t care. Cameraman falls down so there’s no shot. Gillberg is in and out. Bunch of cholos in the crowd are crotch-chopping for no reason. Crowd runs outside as Austin is wheeled out and mugs for the camera. Buncha nobodies in the ring. #11 is Mosh, who is beaten up and replaced by Mabel, who clears the ring. Road Dogg at #12 gets the biggest pop since Austin left. Taker’s music hits and the Ministry attacks Mabel and throws him out while the lights are off. Mabel once beat Taker, now is being sacrificed by him. Once again, a storyline leaves the ring empty. Gangrel is in and out and Road Dogg is left. Kurrgan was a beast last year, a goof this year. Cole is so awful. Al Snow is in and out so we get more Road Dogg and Kurrgan. Crowds wants Godfather’s Ho’s, not for him to wrestle. Kane, who is over as a face, cleans house. Then the white coats come down and Kane eliminates himself to chase them. The clock starts early for the next entrant as Vince comes back to announce. This match is a joke. Shamrock mouths off with the crowd for a minute. A boot-less Billy Gunn comes out to fight Shamrock, as they had a match earlier. Cole won’t stop saying Austin is still in the match. The Ministry stuffs Mabel into a hearst as Vince says he won’t ever be the same. An ambulance arrives with Austin driving. Cat and mouse until the Corporate team helps Vince and he goes back to announcing. B+ player HHH is in. Crowd doesn’t care about anything but Austin and the entrances. Crowd is still crotch-chopping the camera. Cole and King are shilling the 100k bounty on Austin so much. Why isn’t Austin going after Vince any chance he gets? Cole is trying too hard. D’Lo has PMS with him. Terri lost her unborn baby 2 weeks ago but looks fine and her nipples are showing. Austin punks out Vince but it doesn’t matter. Crowd knows it’ll come down to Austin and Vince and wakes up when it does. “He’s not an athlete!” screams Cole. Fucking awful. Austin is taking his time like an idiot. Rock comes down and Austin faces him like an idiot and gets eliminated. Vince wins. Awful.
• 2000 – JR and King from MSG. Brain Christopher looks like every late 90’s trailer trash wigger. Mosh with fake cone breasts in to laughs. Kaentai run in and are out. Christopher bulldogs D’Lo onto Mosh’s ankle like an idiot. Rikishi in with his fourth gimmick to a big pop and cleans house minus Christopher. Too Cool is all in together and dance to a big pop. Rikishi then throws both out. God he was so over. King says Blackman doesn’t have much personality as he’s in and out quickly. Viscera comes in to oohhs. Crowds pops to Rikishi eliminating Viscera. JR says Bosssman knows how to win the big match as he won’t in the ring. Test, fresh off not marrying Stephanie, is in to start the career decline. Roided up Bulldog is in. Nut shots galore. Speaking of career decline, here comes Gangrel. Kaentai are back in and out. Taka breaks his collar bone on his exit. Crowd pops for Edge. Rikishi banzai drops Bossman for Yoko, who just died. Bob Backlund is here in his gym shorts. Everyone eliminates Rikishi. Jericho goes after Edge. Backlund is out and goes through the crowd. Chyna eliminates Jericho after losing the IC title to him earlier in the night. The Posse is in to beat up Faarooq and serves him up to Bossman. Heel Al Snow gets no pop. Crowd is a bit dead. Funaki is back in and out. Taka replay is shown for the third time. It’s mentioned Edge and Val Venis are BIL’s. Prince Albert is so hairy. Crowd loves The Rock. JR and King are entertaining themselves. Big Show with a t-shirt is in. Bradshaw is in and the Posse are back out to serve him up for elimination. Rodney takes a tough fall. Kane is with Tori but the pyro doesn’t go off, but leaves smoke. Funaki is in and out for the fourth time. Taka replay for the fourth time. Billy Gunn eliminates Road Dogg, who is thrown out by Kane himself. X-Pac thrown out but the refs missed it due to the Outlaws fighting Kane. Kane slams Big Show but is eliminated by X-Pac, former tag partner. Rock carries fat, lazy Big Show to a decent final two. Rock holds onto the ropes when Big Shows tries to dump him. Decent finish, okay Rumble. Big Show spoils Rock’s celebration.
• 2001 – Jeff Hardy and Bull Buchannan of Right to Censor start. JR and King announcing. Matt Hardy in and the two take care of Bull, then go after each other. Faarooq comes in and is out quickly. Drew Carey enters as the Hardy’s play-fight and eliminates each other. Kane takes his time with Carey. Raven saves Carey, who then eliminates himself. Al Snow jumps the gun and a bunch of weapons are now in. Raven takes a bowling ball to the nuts. JR says it’s like a hurricane ran through New Orleans. Give it four and a half years. The entire hardcore division gangs up on Kane. Too Cool isn’t as cool anymore. Kane cleans everything and everyone up as Honky Tonk Man enters and cuts a promo before getting el kabong and tossed. Rock in to an okay pop. The Goodfather is in and out. Tazz gets pyro and is out quickly. Sign says “my crap is bigger than Tazz”. Bradshaw destroys Rock with a clothesline. K-Kwik and his multi-colored braids got no pop. Val Venis is a RTC member. Entrants are coming out slower this year. Test and Albert, former tag partners, fight. Whole lotta nothing going on. Big Show returns, is still pudgy, dominates, then is taken out by Rock, but chokeslams him through the announce table. Everyone gangs up on Kane. Taker comes out on his bike to a big pop, then the brothers clear the ring and stare off. Scotty comes out scared to death and gets beaten up and tossed. Austin is out next and HHH attacks him. Austin is busted open badly in the aisle. Haku, then WCW Hardcore Champion Meng, makes a shocking return to silence. Billy Gunn looks between steroid cycles. Austin has blood all over him and beats up Rikishi. JR is losing his voice. All the big stars and Gunn are in, but the crowd is quiet. Rock and Austin go at it to a big pop. It never gets old. Austin’s right boot is untied. Kane tosses Rock to a whimper. Kane brings in a chair and Austin beats him up with it. Crowd pops for Austin’s win. Should have been Rock and Austin at the end IMO. Could have been better.
• 2002 – Rikishi starts out, now a face. Goldust makes his return at #2 and his glitter goes everywhere. Crowd is wiping glitter off their clothes. Al Snow from MTV’s Tough Enough is in. Crowd wants Head, but this isn’t 1998. Possibly-gay Billy Gunn enters. Heel Biker Taker wipes out everyone. Matt Hardy and Lita come in to fight Takerr, who had beaten them up. Again, the entrants are further off this year. Jeff is in next because this is random. The Hardys go back in to fight Taker and Maven eliminates Taker to a massive pop. All-time Rumble moment. Taken then destroys Maven, including an unprotected chair shot to the skull. Scotty dances out and Taker punches him. Christian and his amazing entrance is next as Taker throws Maven into a popcorn machine as the idiot fans mug for the camera. Taker eats some of the popcorn as Christian poses and Scotty is still recovering from one punch. JR and King say Maven hasn’t been eliminated, but he was thrown over the top by Taker. Consistency! JR says DDP beat Bossman to be in this match, but Bossman was already in this match. The Worm gets a decent pop. Possibly-gay Chuck is in. The Godfather brings out 12 Ho’s, 4 at a time, and they dance for a while. JR says Godfather has lost 65 pounds. Albert, the Hip Hop hippo, is in and out quickly. Saturn has cow-hide trunks. King references DADT talking about Chuck. Austin blows the roof off. Austin eliminates all three, then throws Christian and Chuck back in and re-eliminates them. Val Venis returns with a gold goatee and jacked to his gills. This is the peak of What? and it sucks. Austin is throwing out everyone ala 97. Crowd goes nuts for Triple H vs Austin. HHH’s entrance took two minutes. Hurricane comes in and tries to chokeslam HHH and Austin, but is thrown out. Funny moment. Mr perfect makes his return and looks unnatural. JR says Perfect has “been mired in obscurity since leaving the WWF”. A healthy-looking Angle is in. Big Show gets pyro, has a short singlet and looks lighter. Kane bodyslams Big Show out, then Kane is thrown out like he was nothing. Crowd loves RVD. Booker T gets pyro. RVD tossed out quickly and the fans hate it. Only 6 men in when #30 goes in. Too many nut shots. Perfect, Angle and Austin throw sloppy punches at each other. Austin pulls Perfect to beat him up despite Angle having eliminated him. Austin takes everyone out with a chair like a sore loser. Perfect looked good. HHH and Angle have a stare-down. Crowd is just waiting for HHH to win and is happy when he does. Decent, better middle than ending.
• 2003 - 90-second intervals this year. JR and King announcing. Christian distracts HBK in the aisle as Jericho sneaks up and ambushes him. Ref tries to get Jerich to dump the chair. Where was that the last two years? This is the first Rumble with the brand split. Christian and his singlet try to buddy with with his “brother” Edge. I think Edge gave Nowitski a concussion and now we have the SLI. Mysterio eliminated quickly because he’s so not a superstar. So many great workers in early with Tajiri. Chavo, Jericho, Edge, Christian, but then Bill Demott comes in. Dreamer and his tucked-in shirt brings in weapons, but he’s out quickly and so are the weapons. B-2 is now a former rap buddy of Cena and is out in 20 seconds. Jericho, who has a bleeding knot from Dreamer’s kendo stick, is in alone after taking out E&C. Matt Fact: Matt strongly dislikes mustard. V1 was Matt’s best run. Eddie’s short hair is weird. Meth-head Jeff Hardy is wet. V1 disciple Shannon Moore is also great. 3MW’s Rosey has Dirty South gear on. The early 2000’s were weird. Test is here with Stacy and the Test-icles go mild. “Merry Me Stacy” sign in the crowd. Cena comes in with some basic thuganomics. Why did he ever stop rapping? Rikishi in his eighth Rumble, a record at the time. Jamal takes the stink face for da people. Ring is too full as Kane comes in. Still too many people in. HBK runs in to distract Jericho, who is tossed by Test. I liked that touch. Maven is such a nobody. 13 guys in the ring at once. Way too many camera cuts. Lesnar gets a small pop due to having wrestled earlier. Lesnar F5’s Matt onto Team Angle on the outside. Crowd pops for Taker’s return. Maven tries the same spot from last year, but it doesn’t work. Funny moment. Taker and Brock showdown. Taker suckers Kane in and eliminates him. Batista is thrown out, comes back in with a chair and gives Brock an opening to win the match. Could have been better. Good start, but downhill from there.
• 2004 - It’s no secret why Orton was pushed to the moon later this year. Henry is managed by Teddy Long and his singlet is horrible. Bradshaw has his short hair here. Long tights a looks goofy on him. Steiner comes in and stiffs everyone with clotheslines. No former Rumble winners in the match, which is the first time since 1988 according to JR, which is not true. Matt Morgan isn’t good and didn’t get much better. Taker’s dong gets a big pop. Rikishi gets no pop. JR apologizes for missing A-Train’s elimination. Ernest Miller has Brodus Clay’s music. Foley/Orton is very good. Foley KO’s road agent Final with the steel steps. The chair shots Foley takes are vile. Big Show is fatter than he is now. Billy Gunn is in this match with his Ass Man theme, which gets a decent pop. Entrants went by very fast. Goldberg killed Nunzio with a spear. Lotta good talent in the ring late. Jericho, Cena, RVD, Benoit, Angle and Big Show. Big Show looks like a monster here, Top 10 WWE for him. Ending sequence is spectacular. One of the best Rumbles ever, overshadowed by what Benoit did three and a half years later.
• 2005 – JR and Taz. Eddie’s low rider has hydraulics and gets a good reaction in his last Rumble. Benoit #2, so this is morbid Puder #3 gets on the mic and says he’s gonna win, then gets the shit chopped out of him. That’ll teach him to be new, win a million dollars and be an MMA guy. WWE Sign Guy is front row. Bob Holly is next and JR says he’s gonna haze Puder in there. Crowd loves the hazing. Benoit and Eddie turn on Holly and eliminates him, but he’s still alive so Holly won in the long run. Hurricane gets beaten up by the two dead guys and eliminated. Kenzo Suzuki is terrible. Edge is still a B+ player, thank goodness he fucked Lita. Mysterio is not as roided. Taz pushing the Raw vs Smackdown turf war. Booker, Jericho and Shelton is and the ring has some good wrestlers in it. All the guys plus Luther Reigns do a West Side Story rumble with Raw vs Smackdown and the crowd likes it. Sensible Muslim Muhhamed Hassan enters and WWE has an Islamophobia boner as everyone throws him out. Orlando Jordan is a terrible wrestler. Scotty 2 Hotty gets jumped by Hassan in the aisle. He needs to stop dancing in the aisle. Very good so far. Dupree, who is absurdly jacked, has his french poodle. WGTT has a reunion. Simon Dean warms up on the outside, JR wants Jack Doane to eliminate him. Eddie eliminated to big jeers and crowd shows respect. Rey and Edge plays cat and mouse which is funny. JR and Taz are having so much fun. Angle is in, throws everyone and is kicked out by HBK. Crowd knows that sets up Wrestlemania. Angle goes back in, tosses HBK out and bloodies him. Road agent Finlay pulls Angle off HBK. Coach is cowering in a corner. Cena gets a major reaction. Paul London takes the greatest Rumble elimination ever from Snitsky. Batista gets another big reaction. Crowd loves Batista throwing people around. This match has flown by. Flair and Batista team up to toss people and Flair tries to pull a fast one on Batista. Crowd loves Cena vs Batista. Amazing that the double elimination was a screw up. And then Vince comes out and blows out his quad on the apron. Batista wins after quite the weird finish. Very good match and a perfect screw-up.
• 2006 - Cole and King. Spirit Squad gives a cheer beforehand. Great gimmick, but it took the best five guys from OVW at the time for a geek gimmick. This is taking place third from the top so Taker can destroy the ring later. Lillian is announcing in hooker attire. The entrance has the two court jesters opening the doors. Muttonchops HHH is #1. Rey Guerrero comes in on Eddie’s low rider and HHH has to hold in his smile. Simon Dean has a segway and is managing Gymini, then is out. Psicosis and Rey for old-time’s sake. Flair is in as a face and wants HHH, but is out quickly. Ugh. Big Show next, another HHH enemy. “Big Show is set on burying HHH in this match” according to Cole. Coach in for the second straight year, but out quickly thankfully. Lashley aka black Lesnar in his only Rumble. Lashley heaves Sylvan, but is taken out by Big Show and Kane, then fights each other so HHH can take them out. HHH is getting big face pops. Benoit gets a big pop. Booker with long tights and Sharmell is in and out quickly. Thick Tatanka makes a surprising return and the crowd doesn’t react at first. Miami crowd does the Seminole War Chant. Cole and King make fun of Murdoch’s pasty skin. Scoreboard in the background says Heat vs Suns. Eugene gets a big pop for his return. Fat Animal and his green shoulderpads come in. Ring is filling up. RVD returns and potatoes everyone. Too many people in the ring as Chavo comes in, but HHH pushes him out because Eddie hates him. Crowd doesn’t care for Matt Hardy. 13 guys in the ring as Viscera rapes Matt Hardy. Cole says Viscera has worn those colors (purple) in the WWF before. Shelton and his momma are here. Goldust returns to shrugs. 13 guys in as #30 Orton enters. Vince’s music hits as Shane eliminates HBK. Remember when that was against the rules? RVD and Mysterio do tandem offense vs Orton and HHH which is great. Crowd chants for Eddie. HHH’s elimination gets a massive pop, then HHH takes out Mysterio, telegraphing the finish. Cole almost loses his voice as Rey wins. Crowd loses it. Not as good as the last two years, but still decent.
• 2007 - Lillian and her cleavage announcing. JR, Cole and JBL announcing. Flair and Finlay start. Refs make Finlay leave his shillelagh at ringside because apparently there’s rules now. Kenny Dykstra is #3 and King says he has three wins over Flair recently. An emasculated Matt Hardy enters. Edge looks like so much more of a star than in 2005. Flair brings in a chair because it’s all legal according to Cole. What about the shillelagh? The “extremist” Tommy Dreamer is in. So weird to see Sabu in WWE. He brings out a table outside to the ring. Cole mentions he’s homicidal, suicidal and genocidal. Five months before those terms will never be used again. Kane chokeslams Sabu through the table. Spunky youngster CM Punk enters. JBL says straight edge is boring. JBL makes a racist joke about Super Crazy and rants about Mil Mascaras eliminating himself in 1997 and how he owes JBL money. JBL says Rated RKO stole all the Hardy’s girlfriends. Sandman enters through the crowd and busts himself open with a beer. Sandman hits three guys with a cane and is thrown out quickly. JBL says that’s why he’s not Stone Cold and Cole agrees. Ouch. Orton and his massive thighs are in and Rated RKO eliminate the Hardys. Benoit looks so unhealthy. We all missed how much he deteriorated in 18 months after Eddie died. Booker is thrown out by Kane. He must hate Rumbles cause he’s never in long. Booker takes out Kane afterward but the refs don’t do anything about it. Everything goes says JBL. Shillelagh Lives Matter. Road agents Malenko, Red Rooster and IRS get Booker out. Kevin Thorn and his fake vest/tie combo make an appearance. Hardcore Holly in his sixth Rumble. King saya Alabama made Jeff Foxworthy a millionaire. HBK comes in to DX music as everyone tries to toss Viscera. HBK eliminates Shelton again. JBL says Chris Masters has a nickel-brain and calls him an orangutang. JBL says the fans are intelligent and don’t need to be told how many guys are in the ring. Khali knocks everyone down. Miz enters as a geek and Khali tosses his quick. RVD takes a tough fall from Khali. HBK tells Khali to pose for the hard camera and Khali does. The table is set for Taker at #30 to take out Khali. JBL mentions no #30 has ever won the Rumble. Ref tries to prevent an eliminated MVP from getting back in. Where’s the consistency? JBL is ragging on Rated RKO for toying around with Taker. HBK gets rid of Rated RKO in a great sequence. Then both get up in their own way. First time against each other since 1998. Crowd knows this is good. King says he doesn’t know if he’s ever seen these two face off. “One of these two are going to Wrestlemania”. Both ended up going for a World Title and the loser was in the main event. Very long but very good ending sequence. Finish is a bit rough, but Taker muscles HBK over to win. Fireworks for Taker. Best final two ever. Elevates the match higher.
• 2008 - Michael Buffer does the intros at MSG. All three teams, JR and King, Coach and Cole, Styles and Tazz, go back and forth. Taker and HBK start, because this is random. I love, love, love the set. Santino Marella is in for comedy. Crowd chants “you can’t wrestle” at Khali. This is the first WWE PPV in HD. Cole and Tazz try to talk over Styles. There’s a “Tommy Dreamer” chant at MSG. Face Batista gets a mixed reaction. Hornswoggle is in and hides under the ring. Biker Chuck Palumbo is awful. Jamie Noble gets a chant as he goes after Palumbo as they fight over Michelle McCool. Turns out Taker won that battle. You can tell Taker dislikes Punk. I love how HBK, Taker and others feed for everyone new that enters. Umaga’s braids fall out. Love how all the eliminated have to wait for the entrance doors to open to leave. HBK eliminates Shelton again. Nearly-dead Snuka enters and he takes over everyone. Piper gets a huge pop, then he takes off his kilt. The match stops for Piper vs Snuka. CM Punk is so happy. The crowd near Kane’s pyro jumps away. Snuka didn’t take one bump, even on his exit. Carlito spits his apple on his entrance finally. Ring has been filled up plus Honrswoggle, who is still under the ring. Foley in his winter workout sweats gets a chant. Guys are falling over each other. Kennedy gets a good pop. There were technically 15 in (including Horny) as #24 Big Daddy V was walking down as Snitsky, HBK and Taker went out together. Taker legdrops Snitsky through an announce table for no good reason. Hornswoggle eliminates future WWE Champ Miz. Despite the mass in the ring, it’s been well-paced. Cole hates Morrison for some reason. Finlay jumps the gun to help Hornswoggle and is DQed for using the Shilleleigh. When has that ever been a rule? And Horny was never eliminated. Chavo eliminates future WWE Champ CM Punk. HHH cleans the deadwood, including Foley, in short order. Cena returns at #30 to a massive surprise pop. All-time Rumble moment. JR is awesome while the other five need to STFU. Batista was out of sight and mind for 30+ minutes. Crowd is buzzing, but doesn’t like Batista. For the first time, guys are pointing at the Wrestlemania sign. Good final two, not as good as 2007, but a better match. Very, very good match.
2009 to 2015 in comments.
Rankings 1. 1992 2. 2005 3. 2004 4. 2008 5. 2007 6. 1997 7. 2003 8. 2011 9. 1990 10. 2010 11. 2006 12. 2002 13. 2000 14. 2001 15. 1996 16. 2014 17. 1998 18. 2013 19. 2009 20. 1993 21. 1991 22. 2012 23. 1994 24. 1989 25. 2015 26. 1995 27. 1988 28. 1999
submitted by tks231
to SquaredCircle [link] [comments]